Museums the new way to make money?

by raymond frantz 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The Organisation is now creating Museums in 35 countries, is that their new way of making money? Nowhere does the Bible say that Christians should engage to such activity BUT is it possible the Watchtower is now making it a priority for :

A. Look like they have something to offer to the community

B.Launder money out of the country

What do you think?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

you can bet there will be kiosk for to donate

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Why does it need to say in the Bible that Christians should engage in such activities before they do that?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

In their new video for theocratic accomplishments they make out that their priority is to build 35 museums around the world in countries like Argentina ,I reckon the places they build these museums are difficult to transfer funds to a USA corporation like the Watchtower as it would be seen as laundering. What better way then to create a museum which is really a glorified art gallery which is the best medium for laundering funds

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If they open a museum in the Cayman Islands, I'll be suspicious.

Have they said what kind of museums they plan to open? Like a history of the WTS and JWs, or something else? It seems like such an odd thing for them to do.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Pity Ted Jaracz closed the history archive in Germany in 2008 and sent resident historian Johannes Wrobel packing.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Has somebody here got vested interests on Watchtower's museums ? Can't explain the negative thumbdown😅

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Jw history museums as the one in Warwick

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I hope they have dinosaurs!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

WT will, of course, BEG the R&F for more $$$$$$$ so that these structures can be built. Also, (this was mentioned via some PIMOs I know plus within the ex-JW Reddit Blogsite) that The Borg is requesting dubs who have very old literature (books, brochures, records, tapes, videos, etc.) to donate these to WHQ so that these can be displayed as ARTIFACTS in their new museums. [Sidebar=> I betcha that the old NEON WT SIGN will be exhibited there as well!]🤨😒

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit