NYC Meet up Sat??

by mouthy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Did any of you go to the NYC meetup? if so how many was there ,,,, Interested -because I know someone that was going....?

• benext
    benext

I was there. In addition to your friend (who always tells us he knows you) there were 6 others. One of the others, Joseph will be attending the PA convention for one day. I'll tell "Jack" you wrote about him.

• mouthy
    mouthy

What is like ? Friendly? Thanks for answering. Yeah I know Jack, John whatever! lol

• benext
    benext

It was at a nice restaurant. We spent over 3 hours talking and eating the staff doesn't hurry us in any way. John is always there early. Very knowledgeable people. Joseph who you might meet in PA is setting up a website to help those who were DF'd or cast aside by the org. He was showing us copies of the set up. We're always happy to welcome new people to join us.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Seems John needs friends

• crownboy
    crownboy

If I had have known about this, I might have been able to go. How many NY people are on here, anyway?

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

I live in NYC, but it is almost impossible for me to make the meetups, as they are on Saturday night and I'm usually away for the weekend.

Would love an alternate way of "meeting up."

• borgfree
    borgfree

I wasn't there Mouthy, but I do know Jack John. Does he post here?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Borgfree -he signed on as John 2 but cant post it wont work for him...

• borgfree
    borgfree

He must have done something wrong Grace. I do not find a John 2 in the members list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit