Do you love little bitty's?

by Jayson 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Jayson
  • OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

*It's alright to be little bitty!* What a cute song!

• Princess
    Princess

That brought my kids right in. Zoe loves that song, one of her favorites (I prefer Alan Jackson's version). They loved it, it was adorable!

Thanks!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's no surprise that "Orby the puppy fashionista" would be the first to answer this .

That was cute. We have a pic somewhere that would fit right in; we gave a just hatched duckling to my sister, who had a cat with a new litter of kittens. This duckling thought it was a kitten, to the point that it would get up in there and pretend to be nursing along side the kittens. Cute cute cute... *six falls into spasms of goochie gooie~ness*

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I love my pritty itty bitties!

Ravyn

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    *six falls into spasms of goochie gooie~ness*

I knew you were a big softie. You say you aren't sentimental, but I swear you are.

Andi

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yes Jayson, that was indeed: cute

I liked the little pic of the baby duck with the kitten.

I have to find one of birds. Although I could video tape my two little girls (Baby & Nim).

Baby is dancing and hopping about listening the Verve. Nim is nodding her head up and down real fast...too funny!

That was cute, thanks for sharing.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

My birds do that too, Rayzor! I love it when birds dance.

Those are my babies, Calypso and Caillou.

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Awww...beautiful birds Orbiting! Give them, and Rufus a smooch from me and Susie!

~Asortafairytale~

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Awww, thanks! There's Sailor Suzie! She's so adorable, she could be in that little movie too. *Rufus prairies for her*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit