Help me find the right antedote to wake sleeping beauty

by shotgun 34 Replies latest social family

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I am so sorry to hear she left. If you need anything please call me. No matter what happens you still have family and I will be there for you.I hate the org for what it does to families. I hate the pain it has caused and still inflicts on my family.Please hang in there Uncle and get a good lawyer.

Wolfy

• shotgun
    shotgun

As a side note I have made arrangements to talk to a counselor...It will be after the Elders visit which is probably when I'll need it most.

Thanks for all the comforting posts...............Do you think its wise to contact a lawyer before I know exactly where this is heading. If she finds out it will certainly lead her to do the same if she hasn't already.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Yes, I do think you should see a lawyer not to set anything in motion but so you know what to do--probably more importantly what not to do--as you attempt to work things out with your wife.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You know exactly "where this is headed". Perhaps you can change it's course, but for now, you know where it is headed. Contact a lawyer if you can afford it. This is your child here.

• Special K
    Special K

Hey shotgun.

Think about you all the time and wish I could be there more for you.

If you wanted to, you could just see a lawyer on a "consultation basis". A consultation visit to discuss what your rights are especially as pertains to your daughter. You still have to pay a fee, but it is not like a permanent engagement of a lawyer. That you could decide later when and if needed. After consultation just tear up your bill after you pay it in cash so she doesn't see it and don't stick it in your wallet. Wives under deress tend to root and search for things.

You have rights. and I believe the post on that the rejected person sometimes makes all the concessions at first ... that is if they are not aware of this thing that happens. but you are aware and need to try and help her see that she needs to make concessions, too. This is not a one way street, with only one persons feelings, and one persons DEMANDS! Maybe, you need to wait her out and keep gently saying what are your concessions or compromises or suggest some to her if she can't figure any out. Full fledge.. I demand.. and YOU. YOU. YOU..is not a giving . It needs to be WE. What if we. or I will give this part to the solution.

sometimes people try to use what has worked for them all their life. Like crying and stomping and making one feel guilty. It seems that you are being put on a "shame on you" and "you are the one causing all this upset". However, does one who takes your precious sunshine and run away sound like they have no part in this upset. I seem to think, that is quite unreasonable way to solve a problem. It kind of smacks of "Let me hurt you, because you deserve it and you need to straighten up." You are not a child and needed to be treated like her husband, a man.. and an adult."

Watch for signs that she slips into a mother.. You are a bad boy, kind on attitude.. and respond to her in a "adult voice"...

You wish to question things and she wants to strip you of her love and take your daughter too.

what if things were reversed? and these things were happening the other way around. Maybe, she needs to be told that picture. For, I don't feel that you would walk away and abandon her and take your daughter,. why on earth does she feel she has any right to take away your daughter. You have rights.

The J.W. organization claim to do things out of love.. like disfellowshipping. From my experience of being disfellowshipped, I did not feel any love.

There is another posting to read. Punch in "rebel" in search and he has alot of good feedback on the judicial committee visiting him. Especially about turning the tables so that she will not receive so much support for the Congregation, because you support her in continuing strong in the lie (oops faith) and that you are ony searching and have doubts.

talk soon shotgun

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit