Suggestions for forums

by Simon 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I've limited the number of forums until the user base has grown a bit...it will hopefully help us to congregate togther a bit until we get enough people to spread out.
    If anyone has any suggestions for which forums they would like to see, please share them !

• claudia
    claudia

thanks simon, it seems to be happening only to me?it happened again, oh well ill wait and see. thanks again,

• claudia
    claudia

Hey, what about a music forum? any Led Zeppelin fans? They are my absolute favorite band.

• jelly
    jelly

Hi claudia, so you are a led zep fan, I myself go for the older stuff, beatels and stones, and 80's new wave. I like the idea of a music thread though.
    p.s. Not many witnesses like led zep

• Simon
    Simon

As long as you don't mind a Bob Dylan forum as well I'm happy to go with Led Zep, Beatles and Stones! Love 'em all

• claudia
    claudia

True, not many jws like Led Zep, or the Led Zep decal across the back of my jeep wrangler. lol.I also love all the old beatles and such. I work at a hippie store.get to play whatever music i like.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

How about a forum for masochistic dubs where they can gather to be verbally beaten and abused?

cheeses. For the love of.

• mouthy
    mouthy

What?????No TOM JONES????

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Good grief, cheeses, it took you four years to respond to this thread???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not that backward downunder ya know!!

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

ozzie,

You well know that I am a firm believer in the resurrection, but still, I had my doubts that this one could come back to life.

cheeses. Sometimes one of little faith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit