Is My JW Husband/Wife/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner Posting Here?...

by SpannerintheWorks 8 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

...And do they know that you are posting here?

What would be your, or your partner's reaction, if you or they found out?

Spanner

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Man Oh Man Spanner, you sure have a lot of irons in the fire.!

• Scully
    Scully

Spanner, darling, don't forget to pick up some bread and milk on the way home....

just kidding!

Love, Scully

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I am incognito

Beyond recognition~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

OCW

• maxwell
    maxwell

Wife does not post here. She knows I post here. She will not look at this site. I'd be very surprised if I found out she was posting here.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

maxwell--PLEASANTLY surprised?

I know no one in my family posts here, but I am also sure my wicked stepmother is a lurking spy.(here's a joke I made up for my stepmother---what would you call my father if his second wife died? Answer: RuthLESSly happy! eat me.)

My sister occasionally pops in if I send her a link. and it would please me beyond belief if I found out some of my old friends post here--thought I lost them to the Borg forever. I have found a couple of people who I once knew in my previous life, and some friends of friends, and the news and gossip I get is always welcome and heartening.

My husband was never a Dub and he knows I am here and reads some of my stuff. He knows I flirt with the kitties.

Ravyn

• minimus
    minimus

Spanner, are we stealing a "Minimus type" question here?

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

oh sorry Min..I also flirt with small red candy coated chocolate convex disks.

mmmm melt in my mouth!

Ravyn

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, Gluteus Minimus,

are we stealing a "Minimus type" question here

No way!

This was just a thread title "off the top of my head." (I even wrote "My" instead of "Your"!) It is not the thought-provoking I've-

given-this-a-million-hours-of-cerebral-activity kind of thread that you would post, Min!

Spanner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit