One Year Ago...

by onacruse 32 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

I joined this forum, with a trembling hand, a confused mind and a fearful heart.

You have all changed my life in so many positive ways...beyond anything I dreamed.

larc: Thank you for being the first one to welcome me here! You will always hold a special place in my heart.

seven006, and Farkel: Thank you for encouraging (harassing? LOL ) me to join your discussions.

And especially, AlanF: Thank you for coming over to my house 15 years ago, sharing with me your research, and your feelings. My heart to your heart.

There is no way I can ever repay any of you. I could never ask for truer friends.

Craig

• Brummie
    Brummie

Happy 1st Birthday Onacruse!

Brummie

• Xandria
    Xandria

Happy 1st to you too. I realized some days ago mine was June 23rd .. wow time flies.

X.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Glad you are still here Onacruse! Alan is indeed a wonderful, supportive person! You are too! I hope you stick around for many moons!

Be good!

~Aztec

• onacruse
    onacruse

Xandria, remember that post you did last summer, it included a hyperlink to a US Today (?) web-page...I opened it, saw my "private" account displayed, and went totally ballistic? LOLOLOL That was when I was in chat like 37 hours a day, and I posted an all caps totally paranoid "What the heck is going on" question. LOL What an Internet newbie I am

Happy anniversary to you.

Craig

• Xandria
    Xandria

Omg yea.. I totally forgotten about that ROFL. Gawd I thought at first what planet where you coming from and when were you returning. LOL. A the joys of newbie~dom. I can laugh about it. It can happen to anyone.

Now we are jaded tried and true DB Junkies.

X.

PS: Happy Anniversary to you too!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Is it really a whole year????

Glad you decided to stick around.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Happy Anniversary Craig!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. You, Minimus, Nina and I joined within a few days of each other. I think we've all come a long way and it's due in large part to the people on this board, an open mind and a lot of healthy interaction with everyone.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    You, Minimus, Nina and I joined within a few days of each other.

Sounds to me like the 1974 NFL draft, when the Steelers picked several Hall Of Fame Players. Or, the 1983 Draft, which featured QB's Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, and John Elway. All that quality all at once!

Craig, happy board "anniversary" and we hope for many more to come.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    You, Minimus, Nina and I joined within a few days of each other.

What, was that month of the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"? hehe

I beat minimus by 14 minutes...he's just a new boy.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit