Find Family Happiness ... NOT!

by jp1692 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• atomant
    atomant

Every X dub should approach the carts and spill their guts and with any luck the carts might slowly disappear .

• cofty
    cofty

I totally support your actions. They are out in public promoting a damaging cult, they deserve to be rebuked. If I have time I always have a conversation with them, if I don't I tell them very briefly what I think of their religion. If every ex-JW did the same doing the cart work would be a nightmare.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread JP!

I perfectly understand your reaction to their hypocritical message!

I likewise called out the hypocrisy of the witnesses message once when they highlighted the cartoon drawing clip for youths that spoke out against gossip and slander. ("What makes a true friend " or something like that)

The VERY THING that all our former "friends" did was gossip about us and slander our names!

So such hypocrisy needs to be called out.

• Chook
    Chook

Jesus set the example of dealing with religious frauds, I love to ruin their cart day but I would rather stitch and elder up in front of a publisher. My favourite line of conversation go like this “ what is the youngest jw you have heard of baptised , answer 7-12 . Then ask them are they free to join another church as an adult without family repercussions. Then point out all cults have this common denominator.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I feel the same as others have commented already, if we all approached them to call out their deceptive magazine hook lines none of them would want to man the carts anymore.

Where I live there is cart set up in the mall pretty much as permanent fixture these days mornings and afternoons. Same guy, same little boy who looks about 8-10 yrs old. The guy gets the little boy to walk up to people at the cafe tables and benches etc to hand out tracts and the people are like "aww isn't he cute."

Shameless. These people have no shame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit