new life..........

by markemark 13 Replies latest jw friends

• markemark
    markemark

hi every one! im newly drifted from the j.ws and has any one any ideas how to survive life out side! as you know we are not allowed worldly friends! thanx 25 male london uk

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Markemark

Welcome to the board, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here.

Angharad - from rainy Manchester !

• Aztec
    Aztec

"Worldly" friends are the ones who don't shun you markemark. Welcome!

~Aztec

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

WELCOME MARKEMARK!!!!

You just found a new friend, Me and a bunch of other folks on this board who look forward to visiting with you. The best way to get to know us is to share your story with us and know that when you come here you are accepted as you are, there are no rules for how you are supposed to feel or say things. Just take it slow in social situations. That's what I did. There are a lot of good, decent people in this world.

Love,

Jessica Rabbit

• Austrian
    Austrian

Welcome markemark!! Can't wait to hear the story.... You will enjoy this forum...

• blackout
    blackout

Hi Markemark

WELCOME

to the board

• Emma
    Emma

Welcome!

You may have been told there are no true friends outside of the org. How wrong! You'll quickly make new friends who will stick with you through anything, unconditionally. You'll find help and encouragement on this forum, so continue to ask.

Emma

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome!!! Life on the outside will take a little bit of getting used to, but the feeling of freedom is absolutely brilliant. You may have little anxiety attacks here and there (or you may not) depending on how enmeshed in the organization you were. This is a good forum to hook up with to get you over the initial shock of breaking out (yes, it was a prison, a spiritual prison), and we are glad you are here!!!

I love London -- it's my favorite city in the world and I visit every chance I get (with two kids and a mortgage, that's not nearly as often as it used to be . . . .). I'm married to Big Tex, and our daughter Jennie (9 years old -- she posts here occasionally) thinks of London as the City of Bears because every time we go or someone visits us, she gets a stuffed bear!

Love,

Nina

• Water
    Water

Welcome Markemark!

Water

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

find your niche, do what you are good at, live your life, avoid debt.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit