another one of those... goodbyes

by MrMoe 42 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I am going away. No instant messenger, no emails, nothing.

Why? Well... it is complicated. The entire time I was married I went to a friends house one time. I was 5 minutes late, and as a result I was humilated, tossed in an ice cold shower, screamed at, and otherwise for hours because of this. So I dropped every single friend I had right there, just like that. Then in 2001 I found the internet. Life has changed since then. I am no longer an inactive dub, no longer married to the biggest mistake I ever made. Talk about stupid. I am telling you this for god knows what reason, I suppose because it is the past, and it can't hurt me anymore.

The internet was a wonderful tool, but it is time I unplug from this place now. Sorry, gonna touch a nerve here, but too many creepy insane people here. lol Hey, I was always blunt with my feelings, no wasn't I?

Simon, thanks. Your board has been a wonderful healing point.

MSIL/Gravedancer/Donkey - You were the first human being to ever show me unselfish kindness and not turn around and bite me, do you realize that? You helped me when you had nothing to gain, and as a result, you changed me. I know it sounds dumb, but it meant a lot. I won't ever forget you. Maybe someday we will get to meet, it's a small world, after all...

Everybody I care about - thanks for watching me heal and tolerating me. I care about many of you.

Wierdos - Its is ok, I'm wierd too. The moment I get off the internet, I will only be half wierd tho, and you will be fully wierd. Does this make sense? No, then again, I am wierd.

My life up until this point has been total and absolute shit, and to be frank, I am sick of it. So, I decided I am going to be happy from now on. I have everything to be happy for damn it.

Amanda

• LDH
    LDH

Good for you, Moe.

((((((((AMANDA))))))))

• Brummie
    Brummie

Arrrgghhh another one of my fav's is going! NoOOoo

I decided I am going to be happy from now on.

Good for you, you deserve to be happy, its been great getting to know you on here.

All the best Mrmoe

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Awww, shucks, I hardly know ye.

I understand your need to get away from it though. It's sad but true that attractive women pull creepy insane people out of the woodwork.

Have a wonderful life.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

MrMoe, I hardly had a chance to get to know you, but I enjoyed your posts that I did get a chance to see. I wish you the best!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Good Move, and don't ever send a postcard or come back to let us know how you're doing because you'll get sucked in again.

Throw your PC out the window!

Good Luck! Rev ---------- LambsRoar.org

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Arrrgghhh another one of my fav's is going! NoOOoo

No kidding Brumm. Major bummer. But you've got to do what you've got to do.

Be well. Have a happy life.

All my hopes and all my prayers.

Chris

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

You will be missed MrMoe *hugz*

Goodluck on lifes journeys

Josh

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I haven't been on the board for long, so I can't really say I know you; but I do know that emotional healing should take first priority in life. You have to do what's right for you. All happiness to you.

• avishai
    avishai

Take care of yourself, you are truly one of the most beautiful human beings I have met on this board, & your abscense will be sorely missed. You have helped a great many folks on this board, including me, a great deal. If you EVER do get back online, don't feel silly about dropping a line. Goodbye, amanda, & htank you. Enjoy life, have fun w/ your child & don't ever lose that heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit