I'm worried about Peaceful Pete

by Phizzy 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Does anyone know "Pete" personally, or have a way of contacting him ? He has not posted for about a month now. I just want to know he is O.K.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Me too.I was just thinking the same and went looking for him.... 👣🗣️🗣️👀📢🔍

. I think he's probably physically fine tbh. It's more likely he's left because of TERFy views like mine - others supporting me.,😔 I sent him a DM with some information from a gay man called Edi Jester who runs an organization called "Warrior Teachers". I only spoke kindly and with empathy.. I tried to explain my views don't come from a place of bigotry, but that women have genuine safeguarding concerns around males in specific female spaces and that it's our sexed bodies that make us vulnerable. Not some ethereal concept of 'gender' I also spoke about our bodies being who we are and that I don't believe in a sexed soul. I'm sure he feels ganged up on somewhat . Perhaps he feels our views are somehow a reproach on his nephew, whom he loves very much and is by all reports a lovely young person.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

if you're reading this Pete I apologize if I upset you in any way that is the very last thing I want to do. My opinions are not worth loosing you over. Please please I won't ever bring up the subject again I promise. 😥

You know my feelings on it so if you bring up the subject in another thread I won't respond. Ok?

• blondie
    blondie

This is the last post I can find by him: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5137223947649024/gods-first-creation I knew him years ago, but haven't kept in contact and can't remember his real name. If someone knows it, google it and find him if possible, but don't share personal info on this public page. PM it instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit