Looking for a CSA Video

by Vanderhoven7 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

This will be a short one.

I am looking for a CSA court case that was posted months ago that was actually reported to a GB member and nothing was done because of the importance of the individual to the media production. Anyone have the video regarding that case?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    VH7 - Check your messages.
  • Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

I would have gone with a different thread title.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

https://youtu.be/btrYr_Z7eLg

This is one I think. The court papers are available somewhere on here.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@Jofi Oops

@Slidin Fast Thank you. That is the case...not the particular video I was looking for...but all the info is included in this one. There is also a link to the case in the description. So thanks again.

• Corney
    Corney

"allegedly", not "actually"

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Good point Corney. I wonder if this was settled.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Here is a slightly older video that exposes how victims are further victimized by the organization for reporting to authorities.

https://youtu.be/xw4j8JdsDek

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

The Briggs case is ongoing. He (the alleged Pedo) moved to Ecuador and has quite a following there among the JWs. As for Zalkins progress toward disclosure by WTC, nothing to report at this time. As for the number of responsible brothers who were aware of the allegations by Briggs step daughter, they need to be charged IMO. They sat on their hands and did nothing while the girl was claiming to be abused during her time at Bethel, and when the Briggs left for their seasonal return to home. Throughout the process, WTC has closed ranks and refused to provide pertinent information - their typical posture. It is tragic to see how many times WTC can do this without being held in contempt. If they have nothing to hide, they should have provided the facts that could prove otherwise.

• Vanderhoven7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit