Trey Bundy 13-minute interview at C.I.R. headquarters re: allegations of sex abuse among JWs. You will find this video quite "revealing"

by AndersonsInfo 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Thank you Barbara.

This is so excellent

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Please support Trey Bundy by commenting about his Reveal interview as 44 others have done on the Reveal Facebook page, especially about his continual efforts to talk to law authorities about the Watchtower's cover-up of child abuse. He's not giving up, nor should we.

BTW, if we want media coverage about this issue, we have to do our part and talk to the press. Don't forget the victims and what they have gone through, first by the molester, then by the Watchtower's efforts to silence them.

Thank you.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thanks Barb!! Trey is doing a wonderful job exposing this and doing my part to share that video.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Trey was asked, "If JWs are so secretive, how did this end up on your desk? "

Trey: "This was one of those mythological journalism moments that never happens… but it happened to us…. So this is what happened… A package arrived one day, it was about that thick… and at the top was a sampling of those memos … we followed a trail around the world talking to ex JWs."

What I like is that Trey has a handle on the way things work, just listen at 4:00 when he explains the investigative process and how the JWs don’t want to ‘ruin his (the perpetrator's) name’ (at 4:39) if there isn’t enough proof.

He covers the DF process, smoking, getting drunk, speaking out against the org, fornication, etc. You are shunned, but allowed to comeback to the meetings, and “it’s love”, so we will shun you so long that you can’t stand it so long you will want to come back.

Trey explains about forms that elders have to fill out, and that it gets entered into an electronic data base (which I didn’t know… I thought it was all paper trail by the way WT said “it would take years to find them all”…)

He is in touch with Irwin Zalkin & hears that, as of late, the WT has not paid one cent of the $4,000 a day yet.

Trey has asked all levels of law enforcement why the WT is allowed to do such a thing. He ties commissions in Australia, England into the way perhaps the people in the US might get a foothold into cracking this unfair manner of dealing with pedophilia, because, after all.... the US is the base headquarters for all of these branches around the world.

• JHK
    JHK

Thank you for your information.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    cha ching - "...the WT has not paid one cent of the $4,000 a day yet."

Not even the slightest bit surprised at this point.

Hell, at the rate the tab's adding up, the amount's gonna overshoot the size of regular guilty-penalties or settlements before too long. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

More and more, I'm thinking the WT leadership is viewing this whole thing as their "line in the sand" against Satan's World...

...and they feel that if - in the end - the Org burns to the ground because of it... so be it.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Vidiot....

more and more I kind of view WT "anybodies" as calculators.

How long will it take before everyone figures out we are fake?

How long will it take before our dream retirement home is done, and we don't have to worry if they find out it's fake?

How long before we have to go to court, will we have enough money to buy ourselves out of whatever we are in?

cha ching! cha ching! cha ching!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Vidiot:

cha ching - "...the WT has not paid one cent of the $4,000 a day yet."

Not even the slightest bit surprised at this point.

Hell, at the rate the tab's adding up, the amount's gonna overshoot the size of regular guilty-penalties or settlements before too long.

I am not at all surprised either.

The $4000 a day fine is so tiny as to be almost non-existent when taken in perspective. No wonder the WTS isn't paying - it is a really, really cheap way to avoid complying with the court order

$4000 a day for one year comes to $1,460,000

The 2017 Yearbook reported the average publisher number for 2016 as 8,132,358.

If each publisher gave the WTS $0.25 during the year - just once - if each publisher donated just a quarter- that would come to $2,033,089. More than enough to cover the fine for a full year on a single donation of only 25 cents with lots left over

No wonder the WTS wants the kids' ice cream money. It would only take all the little JW kids doing that once during the year to more than cover the fine that the WTS isn't paying

The fine is a joke. It is peanuts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit