The property money: confront them with it

by Gorbatchov 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Dear friends,

With all the Jevanka story's at the moment, I got this morning the bad perception that jw.org is playing nice guy with al this maffia money that they got selling their property in Brooklyn.

Money earned by the buyers with bad deals, political tricks and maffia connected asshole's.

This money is funding all the nice multimedia at conventions and broadcasting.

Maybe a nice topic to discuss at the jw chart at the streets on our towns.

Follow the money. It's all about money.

Confronting them with this dirty money laundry is a strong argument.

What do you think about this???

G.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I tried talking about how much money they got at the assemblies etc. to a witness. Also if the kingdom halls were sold even tho the congregation had used their money to buy it. They just shrugged their shoulders and said "It's all Jehovahs money anyway" They trust the GB is honest and would never "steal" from God. I know I believed that for most of my life.

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

I know everyone posts here how much money they made selling the buildings and yes they did. However, what if they have been borrowing against the buildings for years? Maybe that is why they needed to sell and get out from under the debt. They stopped getting money from the magazines years ago and maybe they tapped into the equity in those buildings to keep functioning?? So when they sold the buildings they had to pay off the debt and they did not come out with a lot of money?? Just a thought.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pretty sure they're experiencing (or anticipating) some kind of financial pinch.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think it' clear that not all is well with the bank ballance in Wt land. I couldn' help but think when I saw the broad casting of Lett (talking about beards stumbling people). The guy had big bags under his eyes, he looked tired and stressed. I wonder if it's got something to do with money.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Apart from making videos and translating videos all rhey seem to be doing is making cuts for the 3 or 4 years
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Their response to that, would be, that the bible say's not to inquire at the market, as to rather some thing has been offered to idols, and that the same principal applies!!! They would most likely use that as to owing stock funds, that may or may not from time to time own stuff that's not right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit