Online JW matchmaking!

by Abaddon 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Judging from the selection below, it seems that the sisters get the worse deal...

... reading the biogs I get the feeling that they get away with more than I did in the '80's when I was growing up...

... I'm pretty damn sure of it in fact, as my nephews (JWs) holiday photos are quite illuminating...

Beauty and the beast. He also doesn;t like girls; doesn;t like boys either, don;t get me me wrong...

He was the only single male Witness for 500 miles... and she REALLY needed to have sex...

She assured herself that looks didn't matter. She was right. It was the fact the top of his head came up to her navel that surprised her the most at the airport...

She sincerely hopes that perfection comes BEFORE people stop having sex in the new order... he's a sweet guy, but she's quite sure sex shouldn't make you nauseous...

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

(Shakes head in wonder....)

Hi!

My name is mydaddy . I am a 36 years young brother.
    I live in Gainesville, Georgia. I'm looking for a partner all over the world!

A little about me:
    I serve as Publisher .
    My family status is divorced. My ethnic background is white (caucasian) .Children? One kid . Want children? I may want children .
    My look? Height: 6'0" - (183cm) , Build: full-figured . My friends say I look attractive.
    My occupation is: (no entry) .
    I speak English .
    My last activity on the system was on 6-21-2003 EST. (mm-dd-yyyy)

More about me:

I'm Shy about these kinds of things. I'm not sure this something that is good for me. But I am checking it out! I have a nine year old Dauther, her mother is not in the truth or in our lifes AT ALL!!!!

This is what I'm looking for:

Jehovah Know's And Will Take CARE OF IT!!!!!!!!!! If You are it drop me a line?????

I'll leave my comments to myself....

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I have always thought that SOMETIMES, people exaggerate stories a little or experiences a little, if you would of told me about this site, I would of said yeah right. (and I do not like the JW's, let me make that very clear !!!)

I wouldn't of believed it, if I didn't see it. They have sunk to a new low.

Does this site alone , not show that they are prejudice against ANYONE who is not a JW.

someone out there has to get the passwords to get in and set up an account (looks like a couple have), lets have some fun with this site. Post evrything you can about the site. I wonder if the Watchtower is aware of it, and what they think ????

UNBELIEVABLE ..........

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

oh BTW, way to go abaddon, I think he deserves a standing o ..............

well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Does this site alone , not show that they are prejudice against ANYONE who is not a JW.

Uh....it's pretty common knowledge that faithful JWs only marry other JWs.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

M0nk3y - ROFL.... I dont needlepoint but I do crochet!

Kansas District Overbeer of the "how much DOES a plane ticket to England cost" class

ROFLMAO

• seawolf
    seawolf
    My main spiritual goal is to become a microphone attendant and/or sounds deck monitor. However, this is very competitive in my hall but I am striving to achieve this 'spiritual-resume gold star'.

LOL hahahahahaha

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Pr_Capone crochets! I crochet, too! We can crochet matching service bags.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Success Stories...

... I wouldn't have believed it possible if it hadn't come true for me . My dear love and i are getting married next week. Praise to Jehovah and may he bless you for your part in bringing brothers and sisters together in the perfect bond of union in his way. Dispelling loneliness for us all. .... heartfelt thanks again brothers and sisters for bringing happiness to a new family in Jehovah's organisation
  • pr_capone
    pr_capone
    Pr_Capone crochets! I crochet, too! We can crochet matching service bags.

ROFLMAO - No service bags.... I am not that good yet. My specialty is in blankets as of yet though. Maybee we can get together sometime and you can show me more! *wink wink*

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit