by Simon 27 Replies latest social current

• neat blue dog
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Jehalapeno:

That is an uncanny resemblance 😱

• zophar
    zophar

…..and is this worse than an Orange comb over?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'd say he's an android and they haven't perfected realistic eyebrows yet but an android would be more logical.

• jws
    jws

IDK if these are eyebrow wigs or not. But compared to that horrible hair job our president wears. Every time I see him, I can't help but think of Bill Murray in Kingpin and Trump having that monster comb-over unravel.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

You know what's actually true and is super embarrassing? Trumps ridiculous comb over. Now THAT is embarrassing!!!!

• oppostate
    oppostate

I thought they were woolly caterpillars!

• Simon
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

From the above linked article:

we have no way of knowing the biases of the fact checkers at Snopes – we simply have to trust

Disagree. Bias in this case is mostly irrelevant, and likewise trust has little to do with it. Have there been times when I disagreed with their stamp of "True", "False", etc? Absolutely. But that's not really important, as the articles virtually always give the references necessary to reach your own conclusion. I lean towards conservative, but even when they insert subtle digs or irrelevant information I, really anyone with a brain can look past that. And BTW they have defended and debunked many anti conservative rumors as well.

Snopes fact checks typically do not mention contacting the authors of the articles about those events to see if those reporters claim to have additional corroborating material

Flat out false. That's pretty standard practice that I've seen in multiple articles.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Uni-brows are the latest fad, I suspect we will be seeing more men wear uni-brow wigs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit