"2,450 at a convention. Look at the empty seats . Tx...Frisco"

by Xjw csaSurvivors 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Xjw csaSurvivors
  • Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

2450 in attendance looks like a stretch, oh, an overreach.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Looks like a trend! in my convention in Cleveland there were about 3k less than past years

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Was this during the session though? Looks like the kind of thing you'd see before it starts.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Do you know if the program had already begun when this was taken? Or, was it prior to everyone taking their seats.

If the program was in progress, then this looks pretty sad.

• GetMeOutofHere
    GetMeOutofHere

Pale.emperor

I initially thought the same but then look at them sitting still. Nobody is walking around and the brothers are clearly sitting attentively.

I think in other areas they anticipate falling numbers by merging circuits together etc. They clearly failed to organize it well on this occasion. Would have been hilarious to have been there.

• Xjw csaSurvivors
    Xjw csaSurvivors

Yeah that's what I thought.

Plus, look at the 5 sitting at the white table, bottom left...I don't know, I'm not the source.

Also, there was only just recently an international convention in Houston...

Either way, a picture paints a thousand words.

And this picture says what is going on, and will continue to exponentially, worldwide 👍

We're in the end game now.

Looking like this...from 08:05

https://youtu.be/59KbyN3d0Z4?t=8m4s

• sir82
    sir82

1) This looks like a photo taken well before the session starts

2) Even if not, maybe only 2500 or so were assigned to this convention? The WTS doesn't assign so many people to a convention location that it would overflow.

• LV101
    LV101

I don't think they have to worry about any "overflow" and have succeeded.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

This picture reminds me of getting to the convention in all the hurry only to hear some middle east myths and non sense.

Wow... what a free bird I am now !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit