Proof the covid lock down was leftist biased.

by phoenixrising 13 Replies latest social current

• phoenixrising
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yah that Trump guy is a closet lefty.

Dam him for what he has done to the US

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Yep you purposely missed the point because you can not defend it with a coherence argument.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

"A group of healthcare and medical professionals wrote an open letter expressing their support for protests against racism," adding that such protests against racism should not be shut down due to coronavirus fears."

But these same idiots want to ban every other type of protest banned on "health-grounds, especially those which declare the lockdown/house-arrest is part of the scam.

Are they actually the racists? Since BAME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) people are twice as likely to die from Covid 19, why on earth would so-called "experts" want such ones to congregate in their thousands?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

All you have is 1,200 " health professionals" who signed "wrote" a letter.

Doesn't prove anything.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Tater that is because you are willingly blind.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    It seems there is a plan to promote unrest and this unrest demands more control and less freedom. You keep in line and do as we say or we fine and confine you. Decreasing public freedom has always been a driven motivation of the world powers, at least outside the US.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think this relates to the underlining ideological effort behind these individual protests.

One is about racism, the other is about the protection of the general public's health over a of virus pandemic.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Quoting a Breibart page always reminds me of an ocean of orange soda!

It's all a Fanta-sea

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    oppostate 3 hours ago

Quoting a Breibart page always reminds me of an ocean of orange soda!

It's all a Fanta-sea

I am very right leaning, but that made me chuckle. Nice one oppostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit