Split tongues

by onacruse 8 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

I saw something on the news the other night, it just blew my mind! (No comments on that last, if you please )

Apparently the latest rage of "body art" (started on the East coast USA, where else??) is to have your tongue split right down the middle. I'm assuming that a licensed doctor wouldn't do something like this. In any case, there was a guy interviewed; he just got really drunk, and had a friend (LOL, what are friends for, anyway?) slit his tongue, back as far as he could go.

Eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!

Craig

• Tammie
    Tammie

Now that is just stupid.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

*Has a flashback of when she saw a thread with pictures of other things that were split*

• Cassiline
  • onacruse
    onacruse

LOL

I guess this is my night for thread cloning

I just did a welcome thread to Risot, only to see a bit later that little witch had already started one. And now I've gone and dun another steal on Yizu!

Maybe I should just stay over in the "Beliefs and Doctrines" section? LOLOLOL

Craig

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

It's alright, Onacruse! Instead of a split tongue you have a split thread.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

((( Craig )))

I was not trying to point out the cloning but the pictures. Sorry if I made you feel bad I just wanted to show you the pictures.

Hugs

Cassi

• onacruse
    onacruse

hehe...maybe I could re-title this as "Forked Tongues" and repost over in B&D?

There, that's the ticket! LOL

((OTS))((Cassi))

Craig

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I saw that on the news about a month ago. It totaly freaked me out!

Must be a sign of the times

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit