Missing The Target for 124 Years!

by JanH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Say mommy dearest, can I butt in? Thanks.

<<She said as we get closer to the big "A" more info will come out>>
    You could ask her, Does this seem logical?

Also, you could refer to Matthew 28:19,20 where Jesus said he would be with his disciples to the end of the age. So, JWs need to explain where Jesus was from the end of the first century until 1914.

Just a thought or two.

Cheers,

Ozzie

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank you, JanH.

I, too, printed out your essay and am grateful to Farkel for his comments and Osarif for the other links.

outnfree

• willy_think
    willy_think

thanks Jan

well done.

• JanH
    JanH

Thanks for comments. This is an English translation of an article I wrote for an exJW magazine here. The original said "118 years" and it was of course all that required updating.

My old "All Along the Watchtower" site was discontinued when I changed ISP to get a broadband connection. I have no plans to set it up again. I have sent all the files to Kent, so look for all those articles on http://watchtower.observer.org/ It's a good place to visit in any case!

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• nojw86
    nojw86

Thanks Janh and everyone else, such useful info for me at the present time, "you demonized apostates tell the truth" LOL ...nojw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit