Supreme Court Ruling Thursday on Grounds of Privacy

by ninecharger 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

ninecharger,

PS how the hell do I just add to a post instead of putting a new one up when I think of something else?

I asked this same question a while back in "Technical Support." Simon's wife very graciously told me how: click on the title of your individual post and go from there.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    They're above the law, at least in their own minds. The use of "theocratic strategy" comes to mind.

Yup....they are being persecuted again..... ESTEE

• SylentKnyght
    SylentKnyght

Let me tell you, if Elders somehow followed me to my house after I picked up my girlfriend, who is studying to become a JW, and sat around sopying on us/her for excuses to persecute her of DF her.....its called going out the back door, sneaking down the street coming up behind thier car, and beating the holy snot out of them. ANY JW that spies on me or harrasses my girlfriend just for being in love with me, is going to be remade into an object lesson on respecting other peoples privacy, courtesy of my bare hands :)

Have a NICE day :)

• scotsman
    scotsman

The Pay Attention book gets updates and I have a vague recollection that the 'overnight stay' stuff is no longer solely enough for conviction. Perhaps we need an active elder to check his book.

I'm currently being hunted by an elder and hate the fact that I check all the cars for chees cracker spies as I approach my front door.

• Magneto
    Magneto

Hello everyone. This is Sylentknyght. I have decided to change my name and picture to reflect my opnion that a more pro-active approach to dealing with JW oppressors is in order. So I figured, who better then Magneto? Granted his methods tend to be a little harsh, but nonetheless, he never backs down from a threat to his people, or in my case, my loved ones (girlfriend). However with the change in name, comes a change in attitude. I am now actively seeking any and all information anyone can provide and The Watchtowers structure. More so, I am also entertaining machinations that will allow for a deeper understanding of how things work in the Watchtower building....speciafically security measures, data storage facilities shift changes etc. Documentation is key here friends.If they are truly entwined in business dealings that contradict what they teach thier helpless brainwashed followers then hardcopy evidence must exist, failing that, some manner of electronic storage must exist. It is my desire and goal to obtain said information. and use it to expose the morally corrupt organization for what it is. Not only do I desire the liberation of my girlfriend and her mother from the chain of lies that are tethered to The WTS with. I want them done, gone. Little more then a fading stain on the tapestry of time. I would ofcourse welcome allies in my crusade, but as quickly I would be compelled to loose my vengeful attention to those who would impede our progress as well.

MAGNETO HAS SPOKEN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit