How to Become a Jehovah's Witness - Nine Easy Steps

by Sea Breeze 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sea Breeze
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    great. really helpful..i'm sure it will put a lot of people off.
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think that is what it was designed to do.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Don't forget Step 10 a short while after Step 9.

https://m.wikihow.com/Leave-Jehovah%27s-Witnesses

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I love step 10 it says it all .

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

One super easy step : Shut your eyes, mouth and brains forever!

If you dont ,they will make you do it anyway.

Zing

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

How can I become a Christian? (gotquestions.org)

"This is the best part. Because of His love for us, God has made it exceedingly simple to become a Christian. All you have to do is receive Jesus as your Savior, fully accepting His death as the sufficient sacrifice for your sins (John 3:16), fully trusting Him alone as your Savior (John 14:6; Acts 4:12). Becoming a Christian is not all about rituals, going to church, or doing certain things while refraining from other things. Becoming a Christian is all about having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ, through faith, is what makes a person a Christian."

Big Difference!

• DesirousOfChange
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I literally cannot believe they put this in a wiki How. Goes to show how ignorant JWs are. If you are abused you need to learn to be more submissive to your abuser !!!

• Consider the case of Steve and Selma highlighted in The Watchtower of February 15, 2012. When Selma tried to prove a point to Steve he became violent and hit her.
    • Rather than feel sorry for herself Selma was encouraged to make adjustments and be more Christian towards Steve. Years later Steve himself became a Witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit