Rapper convicted of murder (and cannabalism)

by happyout 14 Replies latest social current

• Hamas
    Hamas
    When anyone says 'rap' I always think they've missed the 'c' off the front.

Simon, my friend, you listen to the wrong kind.

Some of it is really bad, but listen to the great artists, 2Pac, Redman etc it will change your mind.

Do yourslef a favour and download 2Pac - Dear mama mp3.

I agree people are too ready to associate this kind of stuff to 'bad boy' wannabee gangster rappers. A little like too many people are eager to associate 'terrorism' with 'Islam'.

• freedom96
    freedom96

A friend of mine got a record contract with Suge Knight, and before it was all done, he pulled out. The fact is that a lot of the industry is gang related, with Knight himself serving years in prison.

He just was not part of the scene, and could not participate. This is even after Knight threw $30,000 cash on a bed at a hotel and told them to have a good time, they would sign in a few days.

I enjoy some soft rap from time to time, mostly by Will Smith, and I find it hard to believe that he is promoting the gang lifestyle that many obviously are.

• Hamas
    Hamas
    A friend of mine got a record contract with Suge Knight

Well with all due respect, so did Mark Morrison lol !!!

But, seriously, Suge Knight is a crazy guy. Death Row records will never be that big again, because they rely on an image which has all been done before.

• yodlerns
    yodlerns

What the hell does this have to do with rap music? You quoted, but seem to ignore, that he was doing PCP the night before the murder. Don't you think that had a LITTLE more to do with it than the type of music he listened to?

PCP less influential than music? You're a bit off base making wild assertions like this. Just the other day I heard a Bette Midler tune and found myself somehow in front of the TV with a VHS copy of Beaches. Now THAT'S potent stuff.

I read online that he was known to drive to the store just to get milk for his Cheerios. Isn't that iffefutable evidence that drinking milk leads to cannibalism?

I, for one, am a big member of the "Milk Leads To Cannabalism" camp.

• shamus
    shamus

Hmm.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit