http://www.ministryideaz.com/donationpurses.htm

I'm lost!!

Donation purse? WTF!?!?!

Ok why?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Cassi, you surprise me...a woman asking "why" about a new purse! LOL

*** km 6/92 p. 2 Service Meetings for June ***

15 min: Discussion and demonstrations of Bible discussion and presentation of Mankind’s Search for God, using Isaiah 55:6, 7 and Acts 17:26, 27. Show how new and young ones can use a simplified presentation, using just Isaiah 55:6, 7. In demonstrations make it clear that literature is offered only to persons who show genuine interest and who really want to read it. After the person agrees to read the publication you are offering, you might say: "We know you will benefit greatly by reading this information. This work is supported by voluntary donations. If you wish to make a small donation toward our work today, we are pleased to accept it." When householders contribute, publisher should put the donation in a separate purse or envelope. Such donations should later be placed in appropriate contribution box at Kingdom Hall for the Society’s worldwide work.

Craig

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Cassi, you surprise me...a woman asking "why" about a new purse! LOL

LOL@ Craig

It's funny I don't carry a purse, if I do it's very few times and far between. I normally keep my ID, credit cards (if needed) in the back pocket of my jeans. This way I never lose anything ( like a wallet ) unless I misplace my jeans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit