What is the term for a group that blatantly lies about what is going on but doesn't revise the past?

by HiddenPimo 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

2016 Yearbook

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Corrupt lying bullshitters is quite common.

Ironic is it not when its realized that in many countries Congregations are closing down and their Kingdom Halls are being sold and that's " The Truth "

• Giordano
    Giordano

You can't make this crap up.

"more then 1300 new halls need to be built or renovated."

It should read these days that more then 1300 Halls were closed and sold off. The times do change.

Memo to the Society we JW's can always find a place to rent. They are called Kingdom Halls because that's what the congregation's rented....... that and store fronts. I guess calling it the Kingdom Store Front didn't work.

President Eisenhower and his family, when he was growing up, used their living room as their offical KH.

I've personally served in small store front KH's as well as second floor KH. If you couldn't walk up a flight of stairs you couldn't attend the meetings.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Renovated is code for we will be getting this location ready for sale, and it won't be on our dime.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The JWS is a religious cult where the top leading controllers lie, deceive, use propaganda tools, exploit human ignorance, spread fear, use coercive tactics to lure people to the organization and sustain them for manipulation purposes, as a furthering means to cultivate labor and money.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Other organizations act in the same way. What is unusual about the Watchtower is they claim to be honest CHRISTIANS. They do this in an attempt to take the moral high ground as if they are the moral lighthouse of the world.

Other organisations also try get the moral high ground but not many try to do it on the basis of getting back to Jesus Christ's original teachings.

• Simon
    Simon

In Jeopardy style:

What is "CNN"?

• minimus
    minimus

Who are Jehovah’s Witnesses?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    What is a pedophile paradise?
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    Simon 3 hours ago

In Jeopardy style:

What is "CNN"?

Thanks! I just spit tea all over my keyboard!!!! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit