Trump mentality = Watchtower mentality

by doubtfull1799 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great post Doubtful!

Yes, it seems that some here simply downvoted your post because they thought it said something less than flattering about Trump.

The point being made though is that those who don't want negative things said about them , will dismiss such as "fake"

On that point, it cannot be disputed that Trump and the GB make the same dismissive complaint.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Trump has shown us all that he is truly a "Fake President." Proving quite decisively that the lies told by him during the campaign and election process were just that: Lies.

After all is said, I guess Trump has proved to be a pretty good politician.

How do you tell when a politician is lying? Their lips move.

You thought Trump would be different.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Simon
    Simon

I think the analogy is slightly wrong.

"Fake news" is a term that the mainstream media invented as a way of dismissing and ignoring news sources that reported stories they didn't want to see being told because they went against the political narrative they wanted to promote.

Unfortunately (for them) it's been turned against them - they have been shown up as the main peddlers of "fake news" and propaganda.

Now, when it comes to Trump vs the WTS I think Trump is more of an Apostate than the establishment. He's an outsider that didn't fit in, that the elite didn't like, made fun of and that they wanted to silence, but he isn't being quiet and is instead pointing out *their* errors and lies.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I think this is a perfect analogy......except for those who believe everything DT says, and, except for those who believe everything the WT says.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

jp1692, I believe that you are quite on point. I do note that the cult mentality is quite prevalent here. Some people don't seem ready to let go of that mindset quite yet. Donald Trump has never fooled me. I see right through his nonsense.

In any event, this thread is about the WT and DT mentality. I can also make a good case of it being about their followers' mentality. All you have to do is looking into the mindset of a cult follower. According to the experts, here are some typical characteristics of the cult follower, which are present in both WT followers and DT ass lickers:

• Cult members are “focused on a living leader/leadership to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.”
    • People evolve an us-versus-them outlook. Little by little, the leader criticizes other groups with which his members might tend to associate, undermining confidence in them, attempting to discredit anyone who could have influence over his flock.

They develop this herd mentality where the leader cannot do, say or be anything wrong.

Both the WT and DT are there because of their following. People really have to look into their own actions, attitudes and behaviors. This current USA administration is a disaster, it's a caravan of incompetence. The WT is a pathetic, mediocre minuscule religious organization. Hard to accept, but not impossible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit