"the other sheep will feed the other sheep"

by enoughisenough 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

interesting statement in this video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCHsC1wEDns

• EasyPrompt
  • Journeyman
    Journeyman

Some interesting details given here, which will help to show how reliable the information from WarwickPIMO is. So far there's been nothing that's rung alarm bells, but it's hard for outsiders to know much of this stuff for themselves.

Unfortunately, it won't be clear until next year's convention season (although evidence of some of what is said might appear after this year's annual meeting, which is only a few weeks away).

Interesting times, if true! Could cause more ripples and disaffection among the R&F, especially the older and more long-standing ones.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

As I've said for years (and I can't understand why others here on this forum don't get it) age demographics is everything. The Organization is dying, not because of the lack of interest from worldly people, donations or the child abuse allegations ... but only because Witnesses can't keep their kids in the truth. The Faith is very, very quickly becoming a old people's retirement village. Of course, the other factors do matter, but without new blood its doomed. You can bank on it.

Its just like when people say China, China, China ... thinking that it will take over the world. China is so screwed, its not funny. With a birth rate of 1.6, China will be economically and politically crushed by its collapsing workforce and an exploding aged tax and social burdens, in 25 years at the latest. This is not wishful thinking, it is predictive fact.

In regards to us, the generation of Witnesses who are now late teens and very early twenties, will see the most radical restructuring of the Organization, that will make all other changes of the past look weak in comparison. Why ... because the the GB will have no choice, when even now our growth rate (the birth rate equivalent) in this years report to be most likely be ZERO. In actual fact, our real growth rate is already -2.42%, when you align us to the global population fertility rate.

Just think about it for a moment ... and then think about the changes that must be made.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

CATEGORICAL & VERIFIABLE FACT: The G.B./faithful slave does NOT provide "food at the proper time."

The elite at the top of the WTBTS pyramid delegated that job to the (non-anointed) minions in their Writing Committees who produce everything for JW's.

The Guardians Of Doctrine (GODS) then claim the credit.

@ JW wives: If your husband claimed all the credit for making a large meal for fellow JW's - simply because he provided the finance - would you be pleased at such a lie?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Well said,

no-zombie

Economics, in the sense of control of limited resources, ends up controlling everything. It brought down the Soviet Union, something we never dreamed would happen back when I was in school. It causes wars, revolutions, unrest. Ultimately it will be the demographically driven economics which will force the WT to either change or they will collapse. I figure they will find a way to change to survive as a social organism.

• blondie
    blondie

I thought the WTS says that "new scrolls" will be given to the survivors and resurrected in the "new system." Who gives the scrolls, "the other sheep"? I don't think so, not as the WTS says. They say that the anointed in heaven will rule as kings and priests and would be providing these "new scrolls." Of course, the WTS does not say what form the scrolls would take, how they would be given to humans on earth, and how those on earth could prove they were from the anointed in heaven (just reporting not supporting). I asked this question to some elders when I was researching the "new scrolls" in the WT publications and could not find an answer. They told me to "wait on Jehovah"! (I might add, I don't think the phrase "new scrolls" is mentioned in the bible, only "scrolls" in Revelation 20:12).

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Yeah, Revelation 20:12-15 in context is just talking about figurative records of behavior during the 1000 year reign and also the figurative record of those who will get life, aka, "the book of life".

Priests and kings in Bible times hung out with the people. There won't be a need for "new scrolls" or some "new Bible book" during the 1000 year reign because Jesus and the kingdom will be here, "coming down from heaven to the earth" to hang out with people and talk in person and eat, etc, etc. One family, one flock, God's not partial and all that, Jesus said "truly I'll be with you in Paradise," as in to hang out in person. He'll feed the sheep.

• blondie
    blondie

EasyPrompt, I am discussing what the WTS has said, not necessarily what non-jws have said. The WTS does not teach that Jesus and his followers in heaven (144,000) will be coming down to earth to hang out with the non-anointed. But I know of religions that teach that. (Not supporting that either)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

It's cool, blondie, I know - you are a good reporter. I know you were reporting on what WTBT$ publishes. I was just taking the opportunity to share the correction on the WTBT$ error.

The entire Bible is about healing what happened in the garden. The garden event led to divisions. In Revelation, it's about removing all the divisions. Because the WTBT$ likes to make divisions, they don't get the point of Revelation; hence they think the "scrolls" in Revelation 20 must be some kind of "communication" between heaven and earth. They think there are two classes that will remain divided. They are wrong.

Since there will be no division, there will be no need for additional "scrolls" of direction. The communication will be reestablished between heaven and earth. Jesus will be here, so there won't need to be any "extra scrolls". People will hear from his mouth what they need to know.

This thread is entitled "other sheep feeding other sheep". The Bible makes clear that it will be Jesus feeding the sheep. "One flock, one shepherd."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit