Hypocrisy Magazine

by OnTheWayOut 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I saw that on FB and had to share my laugh.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Like:
    "Hey Bro Elder, I wonder if the overlapping generations could be wrong? I just dont see it in the bible?"
    - Ok let's talk about that at a Judicial committee to see if your an apostate.

"Bro Elder, what happened to us needing thousands of KHalls just a few years ago, and now they are all getting sold and congregations are being consolidated?"
    - Are you listening to Apostates? Let's sit down with a couple other elders.

"Bro Elder, I don't understand why so many of our beliefs have changed back and forth so many times?"
    - Are you saying you don't believe the light is getting brighter? Your are spiritually sick.

"Bro Elder, why did we have to build a new Bethel in NY, wasn't there enough land or space in Walkil, or Patterson?"
    - We do what the GB tell us, they know best.

"Bro Elder, why do you think every year there are so many more anointed? And why did it take over 100 years for Jehovah to let the GB know that they alone are the FDS? Does that mean that some teachings I lived by for years were given to us by brothers who god did not approve?"
    - That sounds apostate. Lets go in the back room.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

OnTheWayOut:

That sure is a good slap in the face for the Watchtower!

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• LV101
    LV101

Great share OTWO. Charlatans/cults always hypocrites.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Atlantis - "...That sure is a good slap in the face for the Watchtower..."

Yup.

The "Jesus Facepalm" kind:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

iwantoutnow- Yup, that's their version of "never would we want to be like the Pharisees."

Atlantis- sad that they will never see it that way.

LV101, yup. Thanks for commenting.

Vidiot, I love it.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

As a group - JWs have always excelled at having Belief Amnesia".

I remember people being EXCITED when something the thought was "TRUTH" completely changes!

Imagine that happening in a NON religious organization? Consequences maybe?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

They just can not see the hypocrisy in what they say! A narcissist will NEVER admit THEY are the problem. Never!!!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Notice it said "are you in a position of authority - at WORK or HOME"
    Not at the Kingdom Hall.

Not by mistake I am sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit