Lloyd has taken his video down: has anyone got a copy of it?

by raymond frantz 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

What comments did he edit out of his video?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I haven't commented on any of this 'Cedars' stuff because, frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

None of it impacts my life in any way shape or form. He isn't a 'celebrity' and even if he were, they're all just people with a big ego or attention seeking in some way.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@NonCoinCollector.

thank you but t was ALL Atlantis

• Simon
    Simon
    What comments did he edit out of his video?

Yeah, that could be very revealing, and I have some guesses, but it will take a special kind of person to sit through that tripe a second time.

• Mum
    Mum

I can't imagine being sufficiently interested in this nonsense to watch a 3+ -hour-long video.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I can’t imagine being sufficiently interested in topics that I’m not interested in to seek them out and make a post saying that I’m not interested in them.

Plus the video isn’t 3 hours. Plus Fateful Slave’s original response is 1 hour and makes all the main points. For once it’s a “rebuttal” worth watching.

https://youtu.be/w82EVCjFybM

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

The download Mike & Kim posted (from Atlantis) has expired. If anyone could provide another download link for the original video I'd be very grateful.

There's doings afoot . .

• Simon
    Simon
    I'm a few days late to this - I have a copy if you still need it.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Yes please Simon!

The copy I have appears to have no audio.

Many thanks

• carla
    carla

can't you just use the 'Wayback Machine' app to get old stuff? not sure if it works as I don't use it myself, maybe some techy can tell us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit