All States and Countries request

by SheilaM 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I have a few people that offered to write my son while he is in bootcamp. But I had a great idea this weekend I would love him to get a postcard for letter from all the states and as many countries as possible. Especially New Zealand and Australia. If anyone is game let me know

Thanks a bunch

• myself
    myself

Sheila, I would be honored to send one from Tennessee. Count me in.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I'm definately in Sheila. In fact I would mind corresponding with him on a regular basis. Please send me the neccesary info!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

P.S. Please include his rank in the PM> Thanks hun!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Sheila, that's a good idea.

I'm sure Anthony would love that. I'm sure he'll be the young fellow with the MOST mail/postcards etc.

He may have seen the postcard I sent to you and Thunder already, but I'll send him one for his very own self.

It'll help make his training, a little bit more bearable.

When my brother was stationed in Bosnia during the crisis over there, letters meant a great deal to him. I sent little Canuck care packages to him also, which he always appreciated.

It'd be neat, postcards from far away...yes, that'd be neat-o!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Just in case people decide to send him care packages. Has he provided you with a list of stuff that is contraband? You might want to put that out too for the people who respond because getting a package that contains any of the items in that list would be a VERY BAD THING.

Kansas District Overbeer

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

PR: Thanks the only thing Anthony can get is letters or postcards. No stickers no nothingThey can't be addressed as a Marine or nothing geesh. They are so tough so I thought a lot of mail would make him feel good and since he has very little time to write back I thought this might help.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Sheila, PM me. I would be happy to send him a letter from Ohio. I'll need the necessary mailing info. I've never written to anyone in the military before.

Tina

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Sheila,

I'd be glad to send the boy one from the sapphire coast (south east australia).

just e-mail the address to [email protected]

cheers, unc

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

So far:

I have Countries

Md Australia

Tennesse Canada

Ohio England

Kansas

Missouri

Getting there anymore?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well, you already know about me. I'll be in Florida when I write him though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit