Nationwide epidemic

by neat blue dog 6 Replies latest social humour

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Breaking: After testing of the Presidential Alert system this afternoon, young adults across the country are in need of counciling and admission to mental health clinics after receiving a message on their phone without consent. "I felt violated", said 29 year old Shealyn. "Now he's found a way to break into people's safe spaces. Even Hussein never did that." Starting at 2:18, many US citizens found their phones emblazoned with the message, "This is a test of the National Wireless Emergency Alert system. No action is needed."

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Trump has always liked to tweet things but he’s so narcissistic that that wasn’t enough. Now he can message out some of his crazy saying to most of the country.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Have you researched this beyond your assumptions?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fcc-alert-system/

It is a regulated system that can't be used for political or other similar purposes.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Phones are "safe spaces" lol that's funny.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I don't see people in a tizzy over Amber Alerts, that too is funny 🤔

• caves
    caves

I feel completely violated that I keep getting alerts from 'Amber' about a missing child from another state. Im mean Amber must be in her mid twenties by now. I've searched tirelessly, high and low, but no Amber. Maybe she doesnt want to be found. Idk. 😂

Umm... Anyone complaining about this would complain that people had no prior warning of escape, in the event of an emergency.

And Most all of us, Id ventute to say get Robo calls from scamers that have easy access to our IP addresses, that hack big companies/ banks ect... Plus freeze our phones, other devices and screw with the ablity to use them.

Meanwhile in 'land of the offended' they jump on FB after the alert and complain on social media. A place where nothing is private from would be prying eyes.

This is a non issue. LMFAO

• caves
    caves

The song "You spin me right 'round, baby, 'right round, like a record player , right 'round right 'round.

Is what came to mind.. Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit