Texas Windshield Murder Trial Begins

by TresHappy 186 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TresHappy
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

I was going to make a post on this....how cruel unspeakably cruel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Considering we are talking about the country that televised the Simpson Trial and Aquitted him, this woman will probly have her own TV stalk show next year.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I think Johnnie Cochran's famous phrase, "If the glove does not fit, then you must acquit" was the slam dunk that won the case.

You can't beat a catchy rhyme.

GO USA!

(as if the whole country acquitted O.J. ...LoL)

```````````````````````````````````````

Windshield Murder case, very sad.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Refiner: You have to remember it's Texas, and it's a whole another country. The death penalty is not a punishment in this crime, as she is being tried for murder which carries a maximum of life in prison. If convicted of 1st degree murder and given a life sentence, she would have to serve 30 years before being eligible for parole.

She has already pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence. If she were smart she'd plead guilty to manslaughter...

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

She has no excuse. She admits what happened. I rarely support usage of the death penalty, but this is one instance where they should fry the bitch.

Expatbrit

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

We don't fry here in Texas anymore...we needle them...

Here are the qualifications for Capital Murder: The following crimes are Capital Murder in Texas: murder of a public safety officer or firefighter; murder during the commission of kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, or obstruction or retaliation; murder for remuneration; murder during prison escape; murder of a correctional employee; murder by a state prison inmate who is serving a life sentence for any of five offenses (murder, capital murder, aggravated kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault, or aggravated robbery); multiple murders; murder of an individual under six years of age.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Damn! When did Texans turn into a bunch of pussies?

Expatbrit

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    When did Texans turn into a bunch of pussies?

When GW left the Governors mansion for the White House....

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My last post regarding this...I promise...

If you're really bored and you want to see some weird stuff in the name of "public interest" - just take a look at the official Texas Death Row Page.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/deathrow.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit