2015 Regional Convention Theme - unofficial-

by WatchTower87 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane

Lol viv.....  Has anyone actually looked it up?  I would but i cant be bothered to check the borg website

I've no idea, I made that up on the spot. For the scripture, I googled "scripture money" and "scripture donate temple". Once I found a good scripture I made up a title to go with it. I couldn't be bothered to remember all that bunk!

• blondie
    blondie
    I tried looking it up on jw.org and google.  There were some BOE letters on hotel accommocation selection (changes).  Was it on that?
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    yes Morpheus--the same avatar as elder elite.  dunno what happened to him--maybe morphed back into an elder.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Listen, Obey, and be ready to pay...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ok i took a bullet for the team and scoured jw borg for it.  "Evidently" not out yet.  2014 is there but no theme for 2015 as of yet.  

Back to the humorous suggestions!

• Miles
    Miles
    Welcome to the 2015 "Kool-Aid is Delicious" regional convention....Three days of programming has been prepared for you. On Sunday, after the session, a reception will be held on the arena floor with refreshments for all. Are you not pleased?

LMAO
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I was going to save this "revised" scripture for another topic, but....

2015 REGIONAL CONVENTION

"Who will file accusation against God's chosen ones?..." Romans 8:33 RNWT

DD

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Prov 3:9    Honor Jehovah With Your Valuable Things.  ( 2015 Give Us The Money District Convention)

Prov 3:9  Honor Jehovah with your valuable things,

With the firstfruits* of all your produce;*+

Then your storehouses will be completely filled,

And your vats* will overflow with new wine.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Jehovahs Witnesses .  Offer Readily God  (Acts 9:36)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How about:

"leave your brains at home" regional convention of jehovahs witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit