Old WatchTower Magazines

by ClassAvenger 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

I was wondering where I can get some Watchtower magazines, the really old ones where they teach about all those prophecies and stuff. I was thinking of collecting a few to show them to my JW friend, but I have heard they are hard to find. I have also heard about some magazines being in CD-ROMs, but I don't think a JW would accept that, i think they would want harder evidence. Thanks for the info.

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

Hi, its me again, lol. I talked with my JW friend and he said that he went to some site that talked about the JWs and all their false teachings and prophecies and he says that they are all lies and that they just want for the JWs to look like retards. I told him that the only way to prove all that stuff such as the prophecies would be to find magazines of the Watchtower from times like the 1900s or something. I hope I can find some of those.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I found a lot on www.ebay.co.uk by putting watchtower into the search. The costed about £3 each ($5ish). They are based in the UK, but ship worldwide. Or you should be able to find some closer to home on the US ebay site.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Im sure there must be a Russelite site that at least has the WTs up till December 1916. I understand what you say about having hard copy. Ive got a lot of stuff here. If you are really pinched and cant find anything I'll mail you some gear. However Id be surprised if there isnt a Berean Bible Centre within striking distance of where you live. Let me know.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Ok here they are...complete Watchtowers from 1879-1916 online:

http://www.agsconsulting.com/htdbnon/links.htm

Have fun!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You could do a web search for "Watchtower Reprints" and "Research Applications International."

RAI has collections of old Watchtowers on CD that will cost you a lot less than the hard copies, assuming you could find the hard copies you want.

When you present your evidence to your JW friend, it is up to HIM to defend the "trooth" by showing you that the CDs are not completely accurate reproductions of the originals. If he wants to deny the evidence, he'll deny it if you provide him with a decrepitating brown original Watchtower too.

Unless you have vast undreamed-of reservoirs of wealth, there are more cost-effective ways to get what you are looking for.

• integ
    integ

Isn't it interesting how the Jw's want all this HARD evidence to prove that they are wrong, but

still cannot supply ANY evidence that THEY are right, and just blindly accept everything the

Faithful and Indiscreet Slave Class writes? WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE?

Thanks,

Integ.

• Hamas
    Hamas

wow.

Great link Izobcenec.

Thanks !

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

Hey there: a bunch of my best stuff is still available for free (or a small charge) here at the HERALD MAGAZINE Web site. Check it out:

http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/Russell.htm

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

Hi there. I told my friend about the JW sites, but he told me that the internet is full of apostates. So, in other words, he doesnt believe in any other web site other than watchtower.org. I might try the CD thing though. Does anyone have it, so they can make a copy, and ship it over here? Lol, i am poor. Thanks guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit