interesting interview with Barbra Anderson

by joe134cd 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Interesting interview with Barbra Anderson. Of special note is a comment at the 1:11 - 1:13 regarding Ted Jaracz.

https://youtu.be/Q0RmrH3pUPY

• blondie
    blondie

Any interview with Barbara will be interesting, more than interesting, informative and concise.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Blondie:

Agree 100%! (Blondies description hits the nail on the head,) Interesting, informative, concise, and you always get more information than you planned on.

Barbara could enlighten you about things you never knew about the Watchtower. Not to mention all the crap she had to put up with while at headquarters.

Atlantis!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I was devastated I missed the live stream. I have notifications turned on for Fifth but reasons and didnt receive one.

I've watched the replay and it's absolutely fascinating. As Barb says there's not many left around who remember a lot of this stuff. It's ironic that Ray Franz instigated the whole internal reporting system over a mis translation.

Its heartbreaking her son is not in contact despite her large army of devoted friends and admirers it must hurt like hell.

She can't care for her own child so she's caring for everyone elses.

• blondie
    blondie

Diogenesister, the part that affects her most, I think, is not ever seeing her grandchildren. Someone sent her a picture of the oldest one. But she does what she can to help others. She is an advocate for many people who need one.

• MADMARY
    MADMARY

Sorry, posted this on the wrong thread.

• LV101
    LV101

Oh my - started listening but only about 1/4 finished -- hoping her family (son&family) and she had reconciled and he'd miraculously left the religion but above comments indicate otherwise. She's an amazing woman and my heart goes out to her.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I found this interview fascinating as well. I too am one of the youngest (67 years old) who is old enough to be around in the "Old Days" but still alive and kicking. In the 1950s my parents lived in various towns around the Monterey Ca peninsula. At that time there was only one congregation in the whole area and my father was the Congregation Servant. (as they were called then. He donated the land and funds to build the KH on Romona Street, the first one in the area. My father was a well known, well connected bro.and had personally known Rutherford and served as a Company servant in the 1930s and 40s.

From as early as I can remember my Dad was friends with T. Jaracz. Whenever he was serving our cong. I was a small child when my parents either took them out to dinner or entertained them in our home. Many LARGE green handshakes too. (as I learned years later). I think we must have been the first or one of the first circuits Jaracz served when he was "Reassigned" from the Australia Branch to be a CO in California. I am sure my father had NO IDEA about his sordid past.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Funny... I click on the video and it says it's unavailable.

Anyway, regardless of whether the sexual allegations about Jaracz are true, virtually everything I've heard about the man indicates he was a right nasty bastard who fucked up a lot of lives.

If there's any true justice in the universe, he's cellmates with Rutherford in Hell right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit