Date killer?

by Maverick 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

When you are seeing someone, what will turn you off or cause you to want to give the other person the flick? I have talked to a number of female friends and they agree weak or 'sparkless' kissing is a killer.(see thread on kissing) For me...and I know this sounds shallow... lousy sex is a killer. I'll give a lady three 'encounters'. If she is still a mannequin,( inanimate, stiff and silent) with no improvement...color me gone! Good sex is just too important. If I can't warm her up, then it is better we both just move on! Maverick

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ummm well, for me, I need to feel a spark of some sort. Not so much a physical spark but a mental one. That is oh so hard to define, I know. If a man gets my mental wheels spinning he is, well, "in". LOL!

~Aztec, warm class

• TR
    TR

Stinky,

Define "bad sex". I want to know what I can improve on.

TR

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

TR-

You, personally, are fine .

Editted: Might've been inappropriate.

• manon
    manon

Ultimatums/and or/how to instructions/ ladies seldom appreciate them.

• TR
    TR

Stinky,

You can send me a private message, if you like.

TR

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Aztec!!!!

Come on my friend! You have to admit it is both physical and mental. Don't tell me you aren't attracted physically!!!

Ron

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Stupidity turns me off almost as fast as bad hygiene.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

What I know.

Wearing a team jersey of an NHL hockey team while in Detroit, that isn't the Red Wings, is a canoe over Niagara Falls without a paddle.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well, I was on a first date with a girl and the subject eventually turned to sex, and she started talking about the hair on her nipples! After hearing that not only was I turned off but I was ready to barf!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit