607 BC

by minstrel 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

joe

Finally, keep in mind that both volumes of the Isaiah book mention 607 BCE and 1914 in every single damned chapter

Geez, isn't this the truth. I'm so sick of it! It's one of the reasons I finally researched in depth what the F&DS was doing in 1914 that made them so damn precious to be released in 1919 from B_the_G, another date the Isaiah books ram down our throats.

And now look at me, here I am!

Winston.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Welcome Winston!

You're in the right place. Although, this place is often submerged in debate, at least we can ask questions and try and find answers! Something that can NOT be done at your local KH!

TheOldHippie

When’s the Furuli book coming out? I suppose I should take a look at it, but I don’t consider him much of a scholar (i.e., on the same level as Parker and Dubberstein) . Furthermore, there a number of reasons why the 607-1914 dates don’t work, reasons based on the scriptures alone.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Every single textbook on ancient history I own gives the fall of Jerusalem as 587/586 BCE. But to me it doesn't matter anyway. 607 and 1914 are wrong for one very simple reason. Armageddon never happened.

Instead the generation doctrine has had to be changed and I think that by the year 2014 the 607/1914 doctrine will be gone.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Cyberguy:

In about one month's time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit