Watchtower Medical Jewelry!!

by sf 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Has anyone, and I mean anyone, seen this yet? no way!!

http://members.tripod.com/~Adrocaleb/JWShowcase1.htm

And Tally, if you've known about this and have been holding out on us, well, let's see you spin a page with this "gem" hahahahahaha.

Scally (heavy metal class)

• patio34
    patio34

Lawdy, lawdy, Miss Charlotte, I done seen it all now!

Thanks for the info. It's an especially nice touch to have it for a child so as to make sure they be allowed to die in case their mommy and daddy are not there. How sad.

Patio

• tergiversator
    tergiversator

One of my friends in junior high had a little silver engraved dog-tag type necklace that said "No Blood" and gave her name and address. Her dad had gotten one for her and for her two little sisters. I thought it was a good idea at the time (even though I wasn't about to get one myself, 'cause I didn't want to have to wear it all the time - she didn't even take it off when she slept).

I, for one, consider it indicative of my views on blood that the first thing I did when I decided to leave was take my blood card out of my wallet. Sooooo glad I never used it...

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Oh my, profiting from the teachings of the WT.

We should come up with something, and market it towards JW's, and use the profits to further the "real truth".

"Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken."

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Personally, I think this is more appropriate jewelry for JW's to wear:
    * http://www.pyramidtreasures.com/jewelry/ptje304.htm

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

my mother got all five of us kids these medical alert bracelets when we were young.....how sad

h-

• Flip
    Flip
    my mother got all five of us kids these medical alert bracelets when we were young.....

Although self-imposed, plh it’s almost like wearing the five digit identity tattoo on the forearm that unfortunates were forced to wear 60 years ago.

It’s as if very few have learned the lessons the past has taught, certainly not Jehovah's Witnesses.

Flip

• LDH
    LDH

PLH so sorry but I guffawed when I read your thread. I can't believe you had to wear one of those ugly things.

My parents came to visit last week (That's another whole thread....) but I did notice my mother had a great big NO BLOOD keychain hanging off the side of her purse in full view of everyone. I was mortified.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh please!!! Someone turn his ass into the Society!!!

You just KNOW that he can't do this!!! Running ahead of the organization like that!!

My name is Slipnslideius Masterus: commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius...

• Shroom
    Shroom

Speaking of making a profit off of WT teachings...Stoops Manufacturing has been selling "No Blood" jewelry for years. They sell all kinds of witness related junk.

Get your pioneer supplies here: http://www.stoopsmfg.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit