Highlights from Leaked Bethel Videos - part 3, Family Day

by neat blue dog 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Then there was Family Day which had an enormous turnout, with guests getting live entertainment, dancing and a DJ. They said that next time they'll cut back and not invite guests.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The rebranding is strong in this one...

DD

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Lovely to know that while the royal garden party goes on at the palace, the rest of the subjects of the kingdom carry on with their sad lives. They celebrate by watching dry biscuits and circulate and getting the tantalizing aroma of a glass of wine whilst it passes from hand to hand.

Animal Farm: All animals are equal, some animals are more equal than others.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I don’t get it... is this a Family Day celebration or appreciation day for Bethelites, or is to celebrate the “world’s” Family Day..? Is this for JWs only, or for Bethelites only or what the heck..?

What are we seeing here?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Where was this ?

Who and how many were invited ? Bethelites and family members only ?

Are we going to see this taking place in other countries around the world also ? if not why not ?

If they are not going to invite guests in the future does that mean it was a financial disaster ?

The guests didn`t contribute enough money to cover expenses /profits ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It's so they can say "Look, see we're all about family, we have family days."

No disfellowshipped, disassociated, inactive, weak or worldy family allowed I take it?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

And what's the difference between "Family Day" and "Mother's Day" or "Father's Day" or one's birthday?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Traditionally, Bethel homes have an annual "family day" which is an in house day or evening of performances by bethel family members.

Some sing, some dance, some play instruments, some do in house comedy etc...

It is supposed to be a morale boosting fun time for bethelites only. NO RECORDINGS OR PHOTOS were ever permitted to be shown to those outside of bethel.

• fulano
    fulano

I can't see a video?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I see nothing wrong with this. One big difference between between Brooklyn and Warwick, is that there is nothing to do at Warwick after the day's work, and I'm sure many find it boring. At Brooklyn they could get on the subway and inexpensively get anywhere in NY to do something interesting. But at Warwick/Tuxedo, its the pits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit