Voting Bush out

by Jayson 35 Replies latest social current

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

About the president and his effect on the economy....would we have such a big deficit had we not gone to war in Iraq? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this war and occupation is not having a positive effect at ALL on the economy. Look how even before the war started gas prices went up. I don't know much about economics either, but I don't think the war is helping the economy one bit.

• teejay
    teejay
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this war and occupation is not having a positive effect at ALL on the economy.

You gotta be kiddin', Jay.

You mean you don't see how the $1 billion the coalition is spending EACH WEEK in Iraq is helping the U.S. economy? Give me a freakin' break!! Where do you live, anyway? California or something?

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

teejay - HAHHAhAHAHA

• KGB
    KGB

I am not a republican or a democrat I vote for who I feel will do the best job but this next presidential election I am going to vote for anyone but Bush. I do not appreciate his lies and deceit. He makes claims of being a Christian but yet kills little children and women. I don't know how many times i have seen on the news of children with their legs and arms blown off. No way. If he wanted saddam dead he should of killed Saddam, not little children and women who had nothing to do with any of this. That is not an act of Christianity....By any means....So like I said my vote is for anyone but Bush....I don't care if anyone does not like my opinion either but thats my story and I'm stickin to it...

• Swickley
    Swickley

Teejay --- you got it right!

Peace

• Vanant
    Vanant

Has anyone ever heard of Dennis Kucinich? I'm a newbie to politics (just started an introductory Poli Sci class 3 weeks ago), but his platform seems the most attractive to me (though the part about banning weapons in outer space seems like tilting at windmills at this point, imo) . . . I know he's a longshot for election, though, since most people disagree with progressives . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit