Is this a true statement of JW's, All government officials are tools of Satan?

by James Mixon 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If so wouldn't it be funny to write a letter to your councilman, mayor,congressman, senator and

other government officials why JW's don't vote. Most will say because I'am told

they are no part of this world,but they obey the laws of the land.

True but the main reason, they believe you are tools of Satan. It's bad enough to say you are not part of

this world but to say Satan is running the Government, spooky, spooky.

I believe the media will have fun with that.LOL

Now some of you may beleive this may be the case today (the candidates for president),

but most sane folks don't believe Satan is ruling the world.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Is this a true statement of JW's, All government officials are tools of Satan?

As far as I can remember, yes.

JWs believe that all governments are under the influence of Satan, don't they?

They believe that when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, he offered him all the kingdoms of the world in exchange for 1 act of worship.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Here's your answer: 1 John 5:19

• Mozzie
    Mozzie
    Yup everything about the government is evil apparently, but this hasn't stopped the GB joining with them if it is to benefit them
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

When a jw receives a 'welfare' check or an unemployed elder or pioneer receives their unemployment check, do they praise jah for for those 'tools of Satan'?

just saying!

• Carol1111
    Carol1111

How about:

Romans 13v1 says "The powers that be are ordained by God"

John 19 v 10,11

1 Peter 2 v 13,14

and there are more in a similar vein.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What's the old saying, "don't bite the hand that feed you".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They're "put in their place by God"... but "part of Satan's World" at the same time (how does that work, exactly?)...

...either way, they're useful (except when they're not). :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit