Add to the story and see where it goes!

by Thunder Rider 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ADubsFriend
    ADubsFriend

Excellent, Thunder. Thanks

• Valis
    Valis

Thunder sat in pleasant contemplation as he watched the children play about in the dusky afternoon sun as the visitors approached...Smiling faces and an effort to offer consolation for the concept of death was the first thing out of their mouth...One in particular spoke of life forever if obedience was there....all this did not set well with Thunder, but discretion caught him in the midst of being rash. Perhaps it was time for him to watch and be wary...His children were at stake, but his gruffness might discourage them or make them the rebellious for no reason short of the contrary....He watched as the mass of young and old were drawn in by the idea ofl oving kindness...families started to get swallowed and his anger rose as he noticed the signs of the same cultish desires rising like tentacles to strangle the ones he loved.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey Thunder, I'm cool with that. I am not really into sci fi stuff, so that's why I wrote mainly about Zara. I would have liked to have contributed more, but just couldn't think of anything in the sci fi vein.

Looking forward to your short story!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit