Your wife knows

by omiecoop 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I think they're part of the religious advertising I've seen for the past 2-3 years....the black billboards with white lettering with supposed messages from God on them.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I beleive the next step in the series is ..

YOUR WIFE BLOWS

monk3y

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah, we have a massive sign near a very busy Johannesburg highway that reads "I saw that! -God"

Whenever I see that sign, I feel like waving a fist outta the window and shouting "So what're you going to do about it, tough guy? You have a problem? I'll sell you your problem! Yeah! Come get some whupass!"

But of course I know that there will be no reply, so it's all just good fun etc.

Maybe God only watches if you believe he's watching - sort of a Heisenberg Theory of Divine Uncertainty, if you will. LOL.

• worldlygirl
  • Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Hmf. Thought so!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    YOUR WIFE BLOWS

And very well thank you.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Now everybody knows!!

• omiecoop
    omiecoop

Thanks, worldlygirl---you are not only worldly--but informative!!!!!!

I have been out of town at a storytellying festival and just got back to my hotel room. Thanks to everyone for the responses, and here's to hoping we find out where these billboards are leading to!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am. I am listening to GREAT storytellers at a festival in Roswell, Georgia (near Atlanta) If you have never attended a storytelling session, please do as soon as possible. It is probably not what you think----it is not Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. Many tell true(ish) stories about growing up, some get into characters---it is just hard to describe. My advice is "hie thyselves" to the nearest storytelling session and sit down for a good listen!!! You will be hooked!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Your wife knows.

And you know that she knows.

And she knows that you know that she knows.

Brrrr!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit