Two gems from February 2023 Study Watchtower

by BoogerMan 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

February 2023 Study Watchtower:

p. 16, par. 5 - ”When we base our discussions on material published by Jehovah’s organization, (not the Bible!) we help the congregation to remain united “in the same line of thought.” (aka totally indoctrinated & controlled)

p. 23, par. 12 - “During emergencies, inaccurate information may circulate among friends, among neighbors, and in the media. Rather than believe “every word” we hear, we do well to listen to the most reliable governmental and medical sources available.”

• jhine
    jhine

So in other words if you actually read the Bible you will come to a different conclusion.

Jan

• Listener
  • Listener
    Listener

Their comments about the pictures in this Watchtower are -

PICTURE DESCRIPTION: (Top) A couple watch the news. Later, after a congregation meeting, they share with others their strong personal opinions about the meaning of news events. (Bottom) A couple watch a Governing Body update in order to stay current with the latest understanding of Bible prophecy. They offer to others Bible-based publications that are provided by the faithful slave.

With so much restrictions on what JWs are to think and accept as right then the Watchtower should come out and state who is

the most reliable governmental and medical sources available.”

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Listener - Mr. Fauci in the USA, and in the UK, the covid law-breaking Professor Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London, whose computer models were used to terrify Boris & the British public, shut down the UK, and destroy lives.

The Nazis & the Soviets couldn't stop JW's witnessing & meeting together - but these "reliable sources" could!

• Listener
    Listener

They sure are accepting WHO as a most reliable source but they don't have the guts to admit it.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

these "most reliable governmental and medical sources have proved to be the owners of "a faithful slave" that uses coercion to get others to follow their master/s. ( and worse, blame it on God instead of their real master/s) and the sheeple stoop and bow to this slave, and hate everyone who doesn't. So glad I saw through all of that-even though 50 years late.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The Watchtower freely admits it is made up of imperfect men. This is as good as it gets for an apology for getting it wrong. The fact remains - the Watchtower gets it wrong.

So, the only source Witnesses are to get information from is basically a crap shoot. At the same time they claim that their salvation is based on obeying the Watchtower. It is like going to a blind surgeon for a lifesaving medical procedure. Good luck with that!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

". . .the most reliable governmental . . .sources available.”

I think I remember the WT pounding on about the devil being the ruler of all governments, and also being the "Father of The Lie".

Wouldn't it follow that the ruler of governments who is known for being nothing if not a liar would have governmental sources that lie, just like he does? The most reliable sources are still unreliable. Sounds a lot like the blind leading the blind to me.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Sounds to me they are trying to gain favor if the great reset happens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit