Stu New

by stu 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• stu
    stu

Hi there im new here so a brief biog to say hi. ill be a bit vague cos not sure how safe with poss jw's seeing as friends and parents still jw's and im not d'sd or df'd just stopped going.probably being paranoid.wonder why?was brought up jw did 'bad things' in teens whilst pioneering felt sick with guilt then got doubts started hanging with worldlys got grassed up by my sis for doing drugs but manage to avoid Ds/da and left fairly quietly. i live in birmingham england have been my own man for over two years but after the initial great im free feeling i guess im a bit flat now. expect this is common. it's great to know there's so many of u out there in same situation.were the lucky one's tho.anyway hi hope to have many a discussion in the future. x

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Stu!

• Austrian
    Austrian

Hi Stu!!! You will really enjoy reading the all the experiences and insight on this forum. I know I have!!!

Welcome...

• avishai
    avishai

Welcome, Stu!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Stu

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

New Stu....how are u?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Stu, you're not trying to compete with me are you?

-stewie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hi Stu New! Are you blue? ((()))

Sorry...corny humour here. Welcome to the board! Hope you make some friends here.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Hi Stu.

Ignored One.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome Stu.... the more the merrier! (unless we're talking politics...then watch out)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit