Crisis of conscience

by Ponyo 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

That's the good will gone then I see

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It's on JW-Wayback.org in many languages.

Go to WT EX-TJ then RAYMOND FRANZ

• cobweb
    cobweb
    Having a bit more of a browse on JW-Wayback.org. Looks like a great resource. Not sure how the material compares with avoid.jw.org. It's got the movie To Verdener I see. Ah, someone has done an audiobook narration of the crisis of conscience and in search of christian freedom too. Its not an amazing narration but could be handy to some, although I imagine all the letters and documents will be left out.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The copyright holder is advanced in age and just buried her husband. Nevertheless, she is proceeding towards publishing it. Evidently Ray had a 5th edition never published that she is incorporating into it. Let’s try to keep from insulting her just because she didn’t meet the frantic deadlines of others.

• cobweb
    cobweb

Interesting about the 5th edition. I didn't know about that.

• cobweb
    cobweb

That ebay listing for the stained hardback of COC ended up going for 56 dollars.

• jaydee
    jaydee

Hi there Ponyo......I'll send you a PM

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Is there a point to support the copyright holder vs free electronic downloads being that both Ray and his wife have now passed away?

• steve2
    steve2

Las Malvinas, I agree with your sentiments.

Personal attacks on the woman seem uncalled for. I had understood she was very unwell with some major physical health conditions.

She was a close and good friend of Ray and Cynthia's so it is undoutbful that she's withholding the republishing just to frustrate and annoy people.

That said, the longer republishing languishes (for whatever reason), the more I can understand people sourcing it without cost on the internet.

I cannot say I'd endorse people doing that - but it's okay for me to feel that way because I already have a copy of Ray's book, purchased from him over 30 years ago. However, I imagine if I had only ever heard about the book and couldn't get my hands on a copy, I just might rethink my problem with obtaining a free download of this copyrighted book.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

How come its priced on E-bay at over 150$ `s ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit