Anyone else feeling depressed and lonely?

by NAPPY ROOTS 10 Replies latest jw friends

• NAPPY ROOTS
    NAPPY ROOTS

I just need a place to vent. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 12 years. We have two kids together. And of course my family doesn't really talk to me. I was with him when I got DF'd. I have done everything with his family for the past 12 years. Now what? What about holidays and birthdays and vacation? I am having a real hard time with this. First, I don't want to be a single parent. Second, I miss having a partner. I haven't been alone in a long time. I can't stop crying. Anyone else have a similar experience?

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hi sweety!!

I just wanted to give you a BIG HUG!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((NR))))))))))))))

I have been through alot in my life as well, and I wish I could make things better for you!

Hang in there ok?? You will be alright!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jes

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm sorry Nappy. Cry all you need to. Just don't let yourself be overwhelmed by the whole thing. Take it slow and you'll get through it.

• avishai
    avishai

If ya live nearby, you can always hang w/ my family! I live in CA.

• Nickey
    Nickey

I know how you feel. I was going through a similar experience. But somehow, someway.... someday, the pain will subside. It's just getting through all the emotions and phases. Depression, anger, crying... I went through it all. But in time, you reach this point where you accept and start looking forward. It doesn't feel like it at times, but it gradually comes if you don't dwell too hard and long on it.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((NR))

I'm sorry hunny

• berylblue
    berylblue

NR - I've been through this, so I do know somewhat how you must feel. Keep posting and venting - it helps.

Rosemarie

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

NR,

My heart goes out to you. Like many others 'round here, I've had my share of distressing life experiences, but won't go so far as to suggest I know EXACTLY how you feel, but I can tell you that I once thought my life would never ever have joy in it again, but despite my pessimism things have gotten much better, albeit very slowly.

Hang in there, post/talk here as much as you feel like it.....

There are lots of very warm-hearted nice folks 'round here who really care/try to understand.

---Dan

• NAPPY ROOTS
    NAPPY ROOTS

Thanks everyone for the replies. It helps. I get tired of putting a smile on my face to come to work. It's hard work pretending everything is normal during the day. Then I go home a break down after I put the kids to bed. Everyday it gets a little easier.

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

My ex girlfriend of many years just got married.

Saw her in the store with the other guy standing where I used to stand. My only consolation is now she looks to be happy, so I send her love and wish for the best.

Remember there are other fish in the sea. Your life has changed, the next phase may end up being happier then the last.

I send you a big ((((HUG))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit