I'm truly sorry

by KGB 11 Replies latest jw friends

• KGB
    KGB

There has been some post made here to this discussion board that have been completely out of context to this discussion board, some of them had really irritated me to an extent that I said some pretty bad things to certain individuals. It has weighed on my conscience for some time amd today especially. I attend a Baptist church and I am a man who has turned his life over to Christ but found myself indulging in conversation that led me to act as if I were of the evil one. So today to any and all that I might have hurt with my words I appologize. I love the Lord with all my heart and I don`t know what induced me to say the things I said but I will take this as a lessoned learned and continue to post here as I do enjoy them, at least most of them. So to whom this concerns please forgive me. Thank you,

KGB

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Been there done that. Don't beat yourself up, we've all made the mistake. Learn from the experience.

Besides, if that's the worst thing you ever do in your life, you're doing pretty good.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I forgive you if Jesus does, you frickin' wretch.

*breaks into Amazing Grace*

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Ditto Big Tex. We've all said things that we later regretted.

• gumby
    gumby

I know I've had my days.

Some days I hate the world and the crap we face in life......and other days are just peachy. I think sometimes also we forget how many people see what we write here.......and many remember well.

There is nothing nicer than to have someone tell you a year down the road that your post to them when they first came on the board was always remembered by them and what you said.....so people do remember....good things ..and bad things

As was already said.......we all say things we regret.....especially when we say it when were really hurt and we say too much.

Gumby

• borgfree
    borgfree

KGB,

Compared to me, you probably don't make many mistakes at all.

Borgfree

• DJ
    DJ

KGB,

I think that you are a sweetheart. It takes a big man to admit to being human!! I have my MANY regrets as well. Tomorrow is a new day and God's mercies are new every morning. Love, dj

• Jesika
    Jesika

I don't get to be on here as much as I used to, but thanx for the apology .

I don't know what you are saying sorry for, but someone who can say sorry is ok by me.

I know I have said some things here I wish I wouldn't have said, so join the club hon.

Jes

• obiwan
    obiwan

No biggie, it happens, we have all been thier either here or in our daily lives...that's what happens when your imperfect, and I think that word has been in capital letters for myself lately.

• shera
    shera

We all can say things we don't mean,when we are feeling steamed up or hurt from someone eleses comment.

Being able to say your sorry,says a lot about you.

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit