i cant wait for the new system

by stan livedeath 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
  • antes8080
    antes8080
    Lol is going to take 1000 years so it will take longer.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    i cant wait for the new system

...How Long Have You Been..

Waiting For The "New System"?!!

...............Image result for Skeleton waitingImage result for Watchtower literature cart

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    dont they just love the prospect of it, the dangling of the carrot in front of the nose of a ravenous donkey, shame they have all died and will eventually die sad and disappointed.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I wouldnt mind looking like her! And I am a guy! :)
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Amazing how fast her hair can grow in a month, only to chop it all off a couple months later. Probably hard to find a good shampoo & conditioner in the new system.
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Are they appealing to vanity now? if so, that proverb sure fits - "... All is vanity and a striving after the wind..."
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Can you imagine how dull it will be without kids or our grandparents...sure everyone looks good but it will grate being with a bunch of self absorbed 21 yr olds forever....And without our memories ("neither will it come up into their hearts") and with new bodies in what sense our we ourselves still??
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I remember when I believed this:( And I thought kids who believed in Santa were silly.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

but... I'm a DUDE, Dude!

Isn't it odd how the JW paradise is an eternal free-lunch counter in which they never again have to lift a finger for anything because Jah-El, our of gratitude for a few years of their PURE WORSHIP, will feed these dub-tubeworms to time indefinite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit