I have a request....

by Country Girl 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My mother called this morning and said that my brother is in the hospital again. They are both JW's. He is the brother closest to me in age. He has a disease that attacks his blood cells and kills them, then his kidneys are overloaded and shut down. His kidneys are now shutting down. Through tests since last night, he has been diagnosed with diabetes and high blood pressure (which could cause a heart attack). I think he worries too much and it set off this latest crises with the disease. They are putting him in dialysis this morning, and then later this afternoon chemotherapy. The chemo will suppress his immune system, which is what is causing antibodies to be made to his own blood cells. I will go visit him tomorrow morning, but today is just too critical for him to be rested and get his treatments and tests. Can you guys say a prayer for him, if you can? I've already lost one little brother.. and this hurts so bad. I keep thinking of how much pain he is in, and how scared he is. He didn't tell anyone til he went to the Emergency Room yesterday. He just doesn't complain, so no one knew. I just hope that he can make it out of this medical crises... A blood transfusion might help him here, but you all know the drill.

CG

• Nikita
    Nikita

((((((((((((((CG))))))))))))) \

I am praying.

Nikita

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((Country girl))))))))))) I sure will .

• acsot
    acsot

I'm so sorry to hear what's happening to your brother; my thoughts and prayers are with you and him

((((Country Girl)))

• viktoria
    viktoria

Dear Country Girl

Of course I´ll pray for your brother,also for you and your mother.

I´m thinking of you.Please let us know how things are with him later on.

Viktoria

• marsal
    marsal

Country Girl,

I have prayed for your brother and you. The two of you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Marianne

• more2C
    more2C

((((((CG))))))

May you have the strength and courage to deal with this situation and others that may arise in your future. I will think about you and hope that your brother makes it through.

Take care of yourself,

more2C

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Can do.

All my best.

Don't forget to take care of yourself as well.

• nowisee
    nowisee

yes, absolutely.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Hi Country girl I don't pray but I assure you that your brother is in my thoughts, and I wish him a fast a full recovery. ((hugs))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit